Disability bathroom furniture help make the lives easier for disabled and elderly people. Here at WISAB we stock a large range of quality disabled bathroom products all at the best prices.
Our Doc Pack is a collection of disabled bathroom furniture and accessories. All make bathing safe and easy for those with disabilities or mobility issues. The installations below show a selection of accessories that clients have also purchased.
Disabled Shower Trays
WISAB disabled shower room trays are non-slip with a finish that allows your feet to have more grip on the floor. They are easy to install with a unique design that can create a full level access, surface mounted or step in shower enclosure.
- The WISAB disabled shower tray’s unique design can create a full level access, surface mounted or step in shower enclosure
- Quick draining, thanks to a 35mm fall to the waste
- A slip resistant surface makes them safe to use
- Suitable for all floor types
- A full selection of screens, curtains, rails and ramps means you can create the perfect bathroom for your requirements
- 1200mm x 700mm • 1300mm x 700mm shower enclosure
- 1420mm x 700mm • 1420mm x 820mm shower enclosure
- 1500mm x 700mm • 1700mm x 700mm shower enclosure
- 1800mm x 700mm • 1800mm x 820mm shower enclosure
All trays are for either recessing into the floor or standing a very low 40mm, 90mm or 110mm high
Reclining Bath Lift
Our reclining Bath Lift makes bathing safer, easier and relaxing again. For use with our Mayfair Walk in Bath range. The quick release system means that it can be easily removed leaving your bath clear for other users. Once the bath seat is lowered down into the bath the back rest reclines allowing you to relax in your bath whilst still being fully supported.
Disabled Bath Aids
We have a large range of disabled bath aids which assist the elderly or disabled to bath safely in their own home. From shower seats, grab rails and fold up rails with toilet roll holders. We have all your bathing aids covered. Just get in touch and we will send you our brochure so you can see all the aids we offer.
Request Free Brochure & Prices
So if you are looking for a disabled shower room you have come to the right place. To phone us, for the North call 0161 870 2545, for Midlands call 01952 457 991, for the South call 0207 1019340 or Freephone 0800 612 5954.