Choosing your Walk In Shower Enclosure
Choosing your walk in shower enclosure can be a nightmare. We have over 100 variants to offer and without discussing your specific requirements you really are in a minefield.
The technical considerations that our clients never think of are:
1. Is the shower tray of suitable design to allow the water from the shower to drain without over flowing the tray lip.
2. Do I need a pump to assist with the drainage?
3. Do I need an electric shower or have I sufficient pressure to use a shower mixer valve from my existing system?
4. Will my walls need re-tiling and are they suitable to be re-tiled?
5. Would a wet-room, recessed, corner or quadrant shower be most suitable?
6. Is my pressure and flow rate high enough to have a thermostat fitted.
7. Do I need a thermostat ?
These are the most common questions our clients need answering and the only way to do so is with a home visit when we can discuss your bespoke requirements and, most importantly, give you a price.
Request Free Brochure & Prices
To phone us, Midlands and North call 01952 457991, for the South call 0207 1019340 or Freephone 0800 612 5954.
Or you can email us at info (at) walkinshowersandbaths (dot) co (dot) uk or fill out the form on the right and someone will be in touch soon.