Prices NOT in Brackets are Exclusive of VAT.
Would all persons qualifying for VAT exemption please read this form and if eligible for VAT exemption read the declaration below.
Who Qualifies For VAT Exemption?
• A person registered as disabled.
• A person the medical profession considers to be chronically sick, Where “chronic” means lasting a long time.
• A person who is terminally ill.
Who does NOT Qualify for VAT Exemption?
• Frail or elderly people who are otherwise able bodied.
• Any person with injuries of a temporary nature
• Any person suffering from short term back problems
Because we have a very good working relationship with the VAT office we can do all the paperwork for you.
I have read and fully understand the ‘ Who Qualifies for VAT Exemption’ as explained above and I consider that I fall into that category.
When we call to see you we will ask you to sign a VAT Exemption Certificate confirming your entitlement to have your Bath or Shower installed without paying any VAT.
It’s as easy as that and you will be saving many hundreds of pounds.