Disabled shower enclosures provide easy access for those with disabilities including access for wheelchairs. WISAB are UK specialists in providing a wide range of walk in showers for disabled clients and for those with disabilities in the home or care environment. With years of experience and knowledge, we can to help you find the perfect practical bathing solutions for your assisted bathing needs. With a disability shower room and a variety of bathing aids, will help make bathing a pleasure again.
Our Majestic Screens are designed to create a disabled shower room specifically for the mobility and domestic markets. Majestic shower screens create walk in showers for disabled and people with mobility issues.
• Full height screens compliment any elegant bathroom
• Half height screens give easy carer access
• A stronger magnetic strip increases water retention
• Robust frames therfore giving a longer life
• Stronger fittings provide better wear and tear
• PET panels gives shatterproof glazing and added safety
• Smooth modern latches and D handles
• 180° hinges enable doors to open both inwards and outwards
• Stronger and better designed seals for a continuous water barrier
The Lux Monaco Alcove is a shower for the disabled with a stylish look and feel. It is a long-term favourite with our customer and bathroom fitters alike as its very easy to install. With an extensive choice of sizes, you can have a wetroom or easy access low level shower tray.
- Integral added strength for extra peace of mind
- A slip resistant surface makes them safe to use
- A full selection of screens, curtains, rails and ramps means you can create the perfect bathroom for your requirements
- Suitable for all floor types
- Safety glass screen with smooth opening
- Easy grab enclosure handles (where required)
- Split door for assisted showering if required
- Clean glass technology for easy cleaning
- Suitable for all floor types, upstairs or down
Windsor Shower Cubicle Range
The Windsor disabled shower enclosures are ideal for any room or bathroom. Provides comfortable showering with the absence of sealant and grout makes means it is virtually maintenance free.
- Quick to install
- Minimum disruption
- Grab rails supplied for easy access and use
- Washbasin pack, toilet and accessories can be added to provide complete adaptation
- All cubicles include tray, screen, glazed ceilings, grab rail, curtain rail, gliders & fixings
The Windsor range of disability showers are the latest fully featured products on the market today providing a wide selection of sizes, features and budgets. Our disabled shower room cubicles offer flexible solutions to suit many individual disabled requirements for independent and assisted bathing. Our products use only the best quality materials and components, ensuring a trouble free and long life backed up a 12 month total guarantee peace of mind.
A disabled shower room can be easily assembled or de-installed with the minimum amount of installation and disruption to a property.
Choosing the correct walk in showers for disabled is of vital importance.
There are many considerations depending on your disability, from showering and bathing to general moving and handling. Our Royal range provide a selection of half and full cubicles. Together with a selection of WC cubicles that combine the showering and toilet facility in one. One benefit is that this style of cubicle requires no tiling so it can be used in any room. Whatever your needs we have the answer.
Disabled Shower Trays
WISAB disabled shower room trays are non-slip with a finish that allows your feet to have more grip on the floor. They are easy to install with a unique design that can create a full level access, surface mounted or step in shower enclosure.
• The WISAB disabled shower tray’s unique design can create a full level access, surface mounted or step in shower enclosure
• Quick draining, thanks to a 35mm fall to the waste
• A slip resistant surface makes them safe to use
• Suitable for all floor types
• A full selection of screens, curtains, rails and ramps means you can create the perfect bathroom for your requirements
• 1200mm x 700mm • 1300mm x 700mm shower enclosure
• 1420mm x 700mm • 1420mm x 820mm shower enclosure
• 1500mm x 700mm • 1700mm x 700mm shower enclosure
• 1800mm x 700mm • 1800mm x 820mm shower enclosure
All trays are for either recessing into the floor or standing a very low 40mm, 90mm or 110mm high
Our electric showers have been beautifully designed with you in mind. Whether it’s for a family bathroom or a new development, a small flat or a mansion, a parent or a carer, we have the perfect electric shower for any setting.
• Easy push-button or traditional dial controls: Power, Temperature, Flow
• All controls closely grouped together
• Raised tactile symbols: +, -, Temp, Flow
• Audible Temperature and Flow Indicators
• LED Illuminated Temperature and Flow Indicators
• Matt anti-glare finish
• Rounded surfaces and edges for safety
• BEAB CARE Certified
• RNIB Tried and Tested
• 10.5kW option for therapeutic use
• Bluetooth® Smart wireless remote control (optional)
Reclining Bath Lift
Our reclining Bath Lift makes bathing safer, easier and relaxing again. For use with our Mayfair Walk in Bath range. The quick release system means that it can be easily removed leaving your bath clear for other users. Once the bath seat is lowered down into the bath the back rest reclines allowing you to relax in your bath whilst still being fully supported.
Disabled Bath Aids
We have a large range of disabled bath aids which assist the elderly or disabled to bath safely in their own home. From shower seats, grab rails and fold up rails with toilet roll holders. We have all your bathing aids covered. Just get in touch and we will send you our brochure so you can see all the aids we offer.
Request Free Brochure & Prices
So if you are looking for a disabled shower room you have come to the right place. To phone us, for the North call 0161 870 2545, for Midlands call 01952 457 991, for the South call 0207 1019340 or Freephone 0800 612 5954.