With a fully installed Wisab Walk in Bath or Walk in Shower you never need worry about stepping in or out over a high sided bath with the possibility of falling, slipping and at the worse, ending up in hospital.
The removal of that concern itself will enhance a better nights sleep.
Also, a recent study shows that 70 percent of our senior population that suffer with bathing difficulties also endure stress-related conditions including anxiety and insomnia. By owning a Walk in Bath you can:
• Reduce stress and relax: Swirling warm water helps your brain to relax while washing away anxiety.
• Sleep Better: By immersing yourself in hot water for 15 minutes before bedtime, your body temperature rises and enhances your ability to fall asleep faster (National Sleep Foundation).
A care free bathing experience will help to give you that extra level of confidence that can only enhance your physical wellbeing.
There is also the Hydrotherapy, which is one of the oldest and safest methods for treating many common ailments. Plus, exercising in water is easier on joints than exercising on land! By owning a Walk in Bath with either the Air, Hydrospa or the dual system you can:
• Get relief for arthritis, aches and stiffness.
-Warm, pulsating water increases blood supply to aching joints, which helps to remove inflammatory particles from the area and relieves pain.
-The buoyancy of the water relaxes muscles, and warm water decreases muscle tension that allows for greater flexibility.
-Breathe and think easier.
-Many people find that soaking in a hot bath relieves headache pain, especially pain from tension headaches.
Rehabilitation & Therapy Benefits
Many professional sports organisations, trainers and therapists recommend warm-water therapy to help patients resume their daily activities faster. By owning a Walk in Bath you can:
• Improve Cardio Health: A recent study at the Mayo Clinic found that soaking in a hot bath gives many of the health benefits of exercise with less strain on the heart. Soaking in a hot bath increases the heart rate while it lowers blood pressure rather than raising it as does other forms of exercise.
• Relieve Back and Knee Pain: Four out of five British seniors suffer from chronic back pain. Many studies show that hydrotherapy alleviates lower back pain and knee ailments by reducing stress and stiffness.
The peace of mind and serenity a Walk in Bath provides and allows you to take control of your personal wellbeing and lifestyle.