Grandiose Bathtub – Assisted Concept Range
The Grandiose bath fits in perfectly with the sensory stimulation approach: it supports well-being and intense relaxation thanks to the range of air and or water balneotherapies, phytotherapy, colour therapy, aromatherapy and music therapy. A non-medical atmosphere encourages sensory expression, relaxation and fun. The bathtub screen printing can be personalised, ideal for integrating real multi-sensory well-being. All the benefits of a relaxing and invigorating bath firmly aimed at the well-being and the stimulation of residents.
Easy access through its side opening with collapsible door and automated lockable secure opening system. Compatible with standard transfer systems, electric variable height, bowl with an anatomic moulded seat/back and headrest. Personalised colour screen printing.
The Grandiose bath is also equipped with disinfection devices to avoid cross contamination. All the benefits of a relaxing and refreshing bath aimed at the well-being and stimulation of the users.
Balneotherapy – Sensory Stimulation
All bathtubs in the Assisted Bathing Range offer a number of therapeutic benefits and sensory stimulation due to the special features each bath comes with:
- Air balneotherapy: relaxing and soothing thanks to the soft touch of thousands of air bubbles.
- Water balneotherapy: massaging and stimulating due to the adjustable power water jets.
- Colour therapy: light diffusion from 356 colours creates a real space of sensory well-being.
- Aromatherapy: aromas are diffused through the balneotherapy air system which avoids any contact of the skin with essential oils.
- Music therapy: Music can be heard and felt thanks to a pure sound released into the air and water by vibration of the tub.
With all bathtubs in the Assisted Bathtub Range, they can be personalized with personal printing so as to match an entire project.
Request a Free Brochure & Price List
Any questions on our Assisted Bathtub Range? To phone us, for the North call 0161 870 2545, for Midlands call 01952 457 991, for the South call 0207 1019340 or Freephone 0800 612 5954.