The Timanfaya is designed for preparation for childbirth with a natural approach.
Timanfaya dilation bath is recognised as a complement to or an alternative to analgesic treatments and fits perfectly within physiological birth spaces. In a warm bath, the mother is less stressed and experiences her contractions more calmly.
The heat and support of the water ensure well-being that reduces muscle tension and encourages the dilation of the cerfix. A demedicalised atmosphere provides the mother with reassurance.
Height adjustable or fixed chasis, silent balneotherapy system designed to soothe the 3 sensitive areas during pregnancy contractions (lumbar vertebrae, legs and soles of the feet). Automatic disinfection system and natural UV disinfection continues during the entire balneotherapy cycle. Chromotherapy, music therapy and personalised screen printing on the entire bath.
Balneotherapy – Sensory Stimulation
All bathtubs in the Assisted Bathing Range offer a number of therapeutic benefits and sensory stimulation due to the special features each bath comes with:
- Air balneotherapy: relaxing and soothing thanks to the soft touch of thousands of air bubbles.
- Water balneotherapy: massaging and stimulating due to the adjustable power water jets.
- Colour therapy: light diffusion from 356 colours creates a real space of sensory well-being.
- Aromatherapy: aromas are diffused through the balneotherapy air system which avoids any contact of the skin with essential oils.
- Music therapy: Music can be heard and felt thanks to a pure sound released into the air and water by vibration of the tub.
With all bathtubs in the Assisted Bathtub Range, they can be personalized with personal printing so as to match an entire project.
Request a Free Brochure & Price List
Any questions on our Assisted Bathtub Range? To phone us, for the North call 0161 870 2545, for Midlands call 01952 457 991, for the South call 0207 1019340 or Freephone 0800 612 5954.