Our Assisted Bathing Range is aimed for those in hospitals, nursing homes and even annex’s or extensions to family’s homes. Baths are suitable for those with limited mobility and those that need to be cared for.
Assisted Range – Opulant Bath
The Opulant is designed and developed for basic therapeutic projects. It allows you to combine the quality of our baths with a limited range of options and accessories.
The reliability of a top-quality ergonomic bath in your bathroom.
Height adjustable chassis with simplified structure, tap system with thermostatic lock and cascade comfort. Accessible controls. Grab handle, symmetrical bath ideal for central positioning.
The Opulant is equipped with disinfection devices to avoid cross contamination.
Balneotherapy – Sensory Stimulation
All bathtubs in the Assisted Bathing Range offer a number of therapeutic benefits and sensory stimulation due to the special features each bath comes with:
- Air balneotherapy: relaxing and soothing thanks to the soft touch of thousands of air bubbles.
- Water balneotherapy: massaging and stimulating due to the adjustable power water jets.
- Colour therapy: light diffusion from 356 colours creates a real space of sensory well-being.
- Aromatherapy: aromas are diffused through the balneotherapy air system which avoids any contact of the skin with essential oils.
- Music therapy: Music can be heard and felt thanks to a pure sound released into the air and water by vibration of the tub.
All the benefits of a relaxing and refreshing bath aimed at the well-being and stimulation of the users. With all bathtubs in the Assisted Bathtub Range, they can be personalized with personal printing so as to match an entire project.
Request a Free Brochure & Price List
Any questions on our Assisted Bathtub Range? To phone us, for the North call 0161 870 2545, for Midlands call 01952 457 991, for the South call 0207 1019340 or Freephone 0800 612 5954.